Established in 1962

Coming

Soon

HOME               ABOUT               STAFF              ADMISSIONS                ACADEMICS

IADC

Inter-American Defense College

The Inter-American Defense College (IADC), located on Fort Lesley J. McNair, was formally opened on 9 October 1962 when the Honorable Dean Rusk, then Secretary of State of the United States, presented the building and furnishings donated by the United States Government.

Revista Hemisferio

Download Hemisferio Editorial Policy  here. English Version

Download Hemisferio Editorial Policy here. Spanish Version

Download Hemisferio Editorial Policy  here. Portuguese Version

Download Hemisferio Editorial Policy  here. French Version

210 B Street Suite 1

Fort McNair Washington, DC 20319-5008

202.646.1337

The Inter-American Defense College is licensed under the Degree Granting Institution Regulations of the District of Columbia.

Copyright © 2016 Inter-American Defense College